Benefits of Inbound Marketing Training Course
- Identify your website goals and develop a cost effective plan to meet or exceed them.
- Increase website traffic and leads by using content and social media marketing best practices.
- Attracting buyers and nurturing them with relevant content and converting them to sales leads.
- Guide you to publish the right content at the right time on the right channel to get the relevant leads.
- What is INBOUND MARKETING?
- Platforms used in Inbound Marketing
- Attracting potential customers through conversion funnel
- Various ways to build reach through Digital Marketing
- What are engagement magnets?
- What are the right set of engagement magnets for your business?
- Measuring effectiveness of each engagement magnets
- Content Marketing
- Developing content marketing strategy
- Creating and curating relevant and valuable content
- Driving traffic through content
Option 1: 40 hours of study & practice (Full Time)
Option 2: 40 hours of study & practice (Part Time)
Option 3: 40 hours of study & practice (Weekend)
Basic Knowledge of IT & Digital Marketing